[Magdalen] Consecration tickets

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 00:29:01 UTC 2015

Belated thank you, Grace for this advice. I'm giving my wife's ticket (from
the lottery) to the first lay alternate deputy from our diocese. I did call
Brian Murray today at the GC office and he told me that YES it's OK to
transfer a ticket, but also YES they do need to know who is getting it so
that name is on the list. Take heed anyone else using a gift ticket.

--

Christopher Hart