[Magdalen] Consecration tickets

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:36:32 UTC 2015

I have left a message for Brian Murray that John will be using the ticket
of someone else from another diocese.  Lord have mercy, I pray all this
works...the J in my INFJ is all anxious to have the 't's' dotted and the
'i's' crossed....yes, that's what I said.  Other than that, I am so looking
forward to this hallowed event.

Christopher, let's be in touch and meet up at the Cathedral before the
service.  I'd love it if all Magdalen folks could sit together, as we did
for the Sunday installation of ++KJS.

Ginga