[Magdalen] Well at least that's over with.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:42:07 UTC 2015

Why anyone anytime anyplace would consider politics is beyond me.

There are other ways to get horrible amounts of power over others against
their will, such as being a conductor or an instructor.

By the way, an orchestral musician's joke:

Q: What is the ideal weight for a conductor?

A: About ten pounds, including the urn.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford