[Magdalen] Rodent Patrol news

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 01:59:19 UTC 2015

We had a visit the other morning from what we presume is the Chief of the
Eastern Division of the Broadway Rodent Patrol. S/O spotted a handsome fox
in the back yard. He (we presume it was a he) appeared to be interested in
something up around  the lumber pile but didn't catch it on this go-round.
Nice to know the superior officers are taking an interest.

I startled a rather large black snake which was sunning itself on the brick
sidewalk yesterday afternoon. I wasn't paying attention and didn't see it
until it started to slither off, at which time I apologized to it. S/O says
they must be the "neighborhood watch".