[Magdalen] Spell Check.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 18:33:44 UTC 2015

I've commented before about the more recent 007/James Bond
movies, and now there is another, "Spectre," with what appears to
be even more explosions/crashes/fireworks than its predecessors.
There seems to be less plot and more special effects with each
passing film.  There seems to be less amusement on the part of
007's supervisors for his extracurricular shenanigans with each
new film.

I notice that although the English spelling is allowed in my  dictionary,
my spell check does not like it, and "corrects" to "specter."   The
French dictionary makes one syllable out of it, but there is an  auditory
value to the "-tre" in the pronunciation guide.

David Strang.