[Magdalen] Posts on my blog

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:39:21 UTC 2015

To Bob and others in the pub, writing is therapeutic and helps me work out
my issues with death and Many Importing Things.  I am pages and pages into
this essay.  It's saved in Open Office, entitled "One Dying Eye".  From His
Bobness, Bob Dylan

I also have a blog which is mostly old sermons: eggerhaus.wordpress.com

Grace and peace,
brud