[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 25 17:13:21 UTC 2015

>>>Lane died several years ago; I think some sibs may have gone to his funeral in Nashville.<<<

Indeed, and not long after responding to one of my jazz-related posts that he'd once played trumpet with the Jim Cullum Jazz Band out of San Antonion, TX.  I had a Cullum CD on hand recorded back in the 50s which I didn't actually need, so I offered it to him and he was tickled pink (as that was the era in which he'd played with him).