[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 25 19:23:24 UTC 2015

I remembered about half of those departed. I think the earliest memory for me would be Matt Tracy

Joe ( And yes, I have not heard that Mother Mauretania or Smaragda and Smaragdus O'Malley have yet departed this mortal coil)
they may last as long as I can make up stories. If any one has ideas about an IMperial State Funeral for the Byzantine Emperor's hears, I might be able to come up with a convenient obsequy for the Grand Duke Palaeologue now titular Despot of Epirus. Mother Mauretania needs to determine an heir to the title of Goldony- Czarny- Kawa before the next Ice Age

Mother Ste Folitesse, Martyrologiste