[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Oct 26 16:11:59 UTC 2015

On 10/26/15 9:15 AM, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> Apologies for my dyslexic misspelling of your name Sibyl.

Thanks.  I usually don't say anything, but it's just amazing how many
people do that who only know me from print: you'd think the spelling
would stick, being seen in my sig and on my mailer so much, but scads of
people do it.  It's more understandable from people who only hear my
name, don't see it, but some of my nearest and dearest remaining
relatives do, too.

Maybe every thirtieth or fortieth time (counting everybody, not just the
one person who does) that I see it does it hit an irritation point and I
say anything:  it just happened that you were lucky Number 40 (or whatever).

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net