[Magdalen] Autumn Splendor.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:34:11 UTC 2015

Massanutten Mountain is a carpet of red, orange, and gold which I can see
from our driveway and even better once I get down onto U.S. 11. Our trees
have lost enough leaves that I can again see up the hill in back and
observe the activities of the various wildlife, which include deer and
foxes, as well as numerous squirrels and our neighborhood groundhogs. The
Rodent Patrol comes and goes.