[Magdalen] Wafting Odors.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:09:34 UTC 2015

I remember standing on a trolley in Oslo. The fellow standing next to me
was so tall his elbow was at my eye level.

A few weeks later I was at an outdoor lunch in Normandy (on a hill
overlooking the ocean). There was a gorgeous young woman sitting across
from me, brown eyed, short silky brown hair, about five feet tall and under
a hundred pounds. With her serious little mouth and tiny pointed chin, she
looked like an illustration of a medieval page boy.

And I thought "no WONDER these people were so afraid of the Vikings!"
-M