[Magdalen] RIP Rhoda...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 01:27:54 UTC 2015

from my rector just now via email : the Rev. Dr. Rhoda Swanner Montgomery,
rector of St. Thomas Episcopal Church, College  Station(TX), died Sunday,
October 25, at home with her husband Rob at her side. Rob requests that
people please use the St. Thomas church offices for any contact at this
time.

Rhoda was on staff at the Houston Cathedral where I have worshipped since
'08. She has been at St. Thomas for 3 years and  has been a friend since her
seminary days when we met at SSW, Austin. Her journey to Sunday was fairly
short and sudden. Please pray for her husband, her parish and all who loved
her.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck