[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:00:52 UTC 2015

I'm outraged because I think killing someone should bring more than a seven-year sentence. As I said before, small-time drug dealers and others convinced of lesser crimes often get far longer sentenced, and they haven't killed anyone.
I have no idea if she got special treatment or not; I just think the sentence is far too light.