[Magdalen] Feline prayer

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:31:35 UTC 2015

Prayers for comfort for everyone.

Over time, you will be able to remember so many good times, and you'll
recall them without bursting into tears a lot of the time.

It is so hard to admit that the little kitten I welcomed home -- seems like
yesterday! -- is slowed down so painfully, and is now mostly hiding under
the bed, apparently waiting for the end.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford