[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:18:48 UTC 2015

ME Michaud wrote:
Spoke with someone awhile ago who was an observer at her election who
claims there was hushed discussion about her problems with booze. Cowardice
and denial were laid on thick in that diocese, IMO.

THIS is a real crime and damn shame.  It is also part of the denial in a
sick system acriss the church.

My $0.02.
Ginga