[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:19:38 UTC 2015

I think our diocese requires its seminarians to take a class on substance abuse. The quarter course VTS offered when I was there was excellent, but I don't know what they offer now.
One interesting note:
At the beginning of the first class the instructor asked how many in the class had alcohol abuse in their families. Out of the 22 students in the class, 20 of us raised our hands! I was absolutely stunned...