[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Wed Oct 28 23:57:06 UTC 2015

I'm with Ginga on this. I'm still struggling with the "don't feel, don't trust" aspect.  Very difficult.

I don't see the point of a longer sentence for Heather Cook.  Seven years will give her time to make amends and accept responsibility; more time wouldn't increase this.  Long prison sentences are pretty pointless and serve only as revenge.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain