[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:21:49 UTC 2015

I respect the views of those who have spoken.

God forbid that anyone close to me is killed by a drunk driver or gets shot
in a robbery.  I pray and think about such situations, sometimes too much,
simply because I rely on my family to take care of me.

I would ask the court for a ten minute private meeting with the criminal so
that I could talk to them about the love of God, give them a Bible, and let
them know that I have forgiven them.

Forgiveness is not about the criminal, it's so I can forgive and move on.
God willing, in the future, the criminal will understand their actions.
For me it affirms the love of God.

Grace and peace,
brud