[Magdalen] World Serious

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:26:38 UTC 2015

One of the problems in baseball (not sure if just in the AL though) has
been the length of game.  They've shortened the length of time a batter may
use between pitches and would like to see all games under three hours.
I've watch a lot of really loooooong games at Kauffman and it can get cold
this time of year.  If we have to play into November in this WS, it will be
the longest season.

Grace and peace,
brud