[Magdalen] School-to-prison pipeline, the ugly reality behind Spring Valley school arrest

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:36:52 UTC 2015

When I was in grammar school, misbehaving students were often pinched,
cuffed, or shaken by teachers. And the stories from parochial schools were
even uglier. A teacher who did that today would be fired, of course.

So does this mean they've had to hire enforcers? Is that how school works
today?
-M

The district, when cornered after an article came out about this in the
>> 2013-14 school year, justified the 'fine' because the child's absenc

Charter or public school? I think charter schools are paid by the student
(by voucher), so are careful to choose students who aren't likely to be
expelled.