[Magdalen] Mispronunciation (was Re: List sibs departed from thislife)

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 17:03:57 UTC 2015

Well, well, it's a small world. I have a friend now in South Australia who surely must be related to you. She is Michele de Courcy. I have known her since when we were at university together some 30 years ago. We still perform together infrequently despite the distance between us. I will get some details from her.
Regards
Lesley de Voil