[Magdalen] Three Sisters.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 31 22:20:36 UTC 2015

On 31/10/2015 20:47, Cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:
> In a message dated 10/31/2015 4:29:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> scottknitter at gmail.com writes:
>
> I  believe they use the English Missal on the altar,  right?>>>>>>
>
> I believe so; that's what I meant by 28 BCP with augmentation.

A rite I have never used.  Judging by the comments of another priest who
had used it while officiating elsewhere who said it was difficult to
know where to turn I am glad of that.  I gave him a copy that snother
priest's widow had given to my then parish so he could familiarise
himself with it.  I would refuse to use it on the grounds that it is not
an authorised rite in the Church of England. If I am not comfortable
knowing what comes next how can I make the liturgy flow properly for others?

Roger