[Magdalen] I Feel Really Clearn.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:51:25 UTC 2015

Several years ago a friend had the radioactive iodine treatment for
hypothyroidism. Since she had children at home, her doctor advised her to
stay in a hotel. She had a long checklist of stuff to observe for the
duration (I remember she had to flush three time each time she used the
toilet).

This year the hotel workers union has had several demonstrations at the
Wyndham next to MGH. They claim they are not trained to clean the rooms
of these patients and are being unnecessarily exposed to radiation and
other health risks. They have a point.

But I think your idea of checking in to a hotel is a good one.
-M