[Magdalen] I Feel Really Clearn.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:35:36 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 5:29 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't mind colonoscopies much, so don't dread them.

My second one was less tedious to prepare for than the first, and of
course there was less "unknown" to be afraid of. I still think the
ideal would be to spend the prep day in a nice hotel room of one's
own, with absolutely exclusive access to its bathroom. We have but one
bathroom at home, and there were a couple of tense moments when my
dear partner needed, reasonably, to use the loo and I was getting near
to needing it as well. It's not that we can't both be in that room at
the same time; it's the shared need for the same exact device within
it...

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA