[Magdalen] Disappearing money - please pray

Susan Hutchinson shutchinsonca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:49:57 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-01, at 3:52 PM, AT&T wrote:

> USAA is the best. BTW, USAA will pay the fees for up to two ATM withdrawals a month.

Another reason I am glad I live in Canada -- since I turned 60 my Senior's bank account (standard checking account) charges me no monthly fee and no fees for ATM withdrawals or debit usage. I have a chip and pin debit card which allows me to "tap" for purchases under $60. And it can be used for many online purchases, unfortunately  including Amazon. ;-)

All of this with one of the big 5 national banks. The branch is a 10 min bus ride away, but they own the ATM at the corner convenience store that is less than 1/2 a block away.

So glad you got your deposit sorted, Sally! The is nothing worse than money stress.

love and blessings
Susan

The Rev. Susan Hutchinson
604-319-7148