[Magdalen] Disappearing money - please pray

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:28:46 UTC 2015

I managed to score two Sixty Plus accounts, one with TD and one with
RBC.  :-)  A good thing because I am the Interac queen!  Too bad for Jim
that, unlike me, having been an RBC customer forever, by the time he
turned 60 they had closed the program to new people.  Ha ha.  I enjoy
both and nearly 17 years later I have had a great free ride so far.  No
fees for anything.  Pin and chip debit cards.  Both banks are a short
stroll from my new home.  With branches everywhere, I never have had to
use an ATM.

Like Susan, so glad I live in Canada.

Marion, a pilgrim