[Magdalen] Speaking of money

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Wed Sep 2 14:08:48 UTC 2015

Marcy has an MBA in accounting and is an emeritus Certified Internal Auditor.  When we were married, she got the checkbook.  Although we have several accounts for different purposes, they are all joint.  With Marcy’s disability, I now keep track and pay all bills, most of which I do online.

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net