[Magdalen] Disappearing money - please pray

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:48:01 UTC 2015

New 'economy' version of my business checking account limits cash deposits ( which I rarely have) and only allows one in- bank deposit a month. ATM card also mandatory ( my first as I have never liked/wanted one) for any remaining deposits per month of there is an extra charge. My first time depositing this way to try it out was abysmal. Check did not copy properly on receipt and there was a 10 day hold on the deposits. I later found that there is always a 10 day hold on ATM deposits! Talk about banks having some time with other peoples money!!
For me it was this account or paying a monthly fee as I would never meet the minimum requirements for their other biz account offerings.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone