[Magdalen] Disappearing money - please pray

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:07:21 UTC 2015

Great story on NPR last month on the only financial institution that remained in New Orleans after Katrina, a family owned, already community-conscious credit union that has since grown into a multi branch, multi city enterprise. Great human interest story, one of many, as Katrina was tempered locally, 10 years on.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone