[Magdalen] National cathedral

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:18:27 UTC 2015

Thought many of us might have interest in this inquiry. Hope the page naked it through the pub's port for clearing posts

Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Washington National Cathedral <e-news at cathedral.org>
Date: September 2, 2015 at 10:03:04 AM CDT
To: houstonklr at gmail.com
Subject: What's your most meaningful moment?

Lynn,

On September 29, 1990, Washington National Cathedral's final finial was laid and 83 years of construction came to a close. In the past 25 years, we've been privileged to serve our nation through many important and historic events.

We invite you to celebrate the 25th anniversary by voting for the most meaningful Cathedral moment since the completion of construction. Will you pick the Nelson Mandela memorial service, the Dalai Lama's visit, the 9/11 service, or one of the other many moments of service to our nation?

Vote now, and we'll reveal the winner on September 29!

Having trouble viewing the images above? Try the web version.

This message was intended for: houstonklr at gmail.com.

Unsubscribe.
3101 Wisconsin Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20016