[Magdalen] National cathedral

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 16:54:27 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/2/2015 11:18:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

On  September 29, 1990, Washington National Cathedral's final finial was
laid and  83 years of construction came to a close. In the past 25 years,
we've been  privileged to serve our nation through many important and historic
events.>>>>>>

This would be very hard to pick.

I think the celebration of the completion of the Cathedral itself was
very memorable with heavy involvement of Episcopalians  George H.  W.
Bush and Barbara Bush.

The theme tune for that day was Mendelssohn's Opus 52 Choral
Symphony "Lobesang" Opus 52 Symphony in B Flat Major (All that
have breath praise the Lord).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBhNRe5k-04

David Strang.