[Magdalen] National cathedral

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:19:56 UTC 2015

On a very modest scale  but important to at least this participant, was
the listmeet that took place in the form of a Eucharist, thanks to the
gracious invitation and arrangement by the day chaplain, Georgia on the
last Friday of October, 2010.  A number of us were honoured to have a
speaking part.  Memorable, indeed.  A jolly lunch after at some Mexican
restaurant.  I believe we were 18.  :-)

Marion, a pilgrim