[Magdalen] New specs

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:07:56 UTC 2015

I've had progressives from the beginning (30 years ago) and wouldn't have
it any other way. I love them. My only problem was when I first got them. I
am normally a bit klutzy and having trashed my left ankle completely when
stepping down at the age of 17, I tend to look downward when going
downstairs. This was a bit of a problem when I first got the glasses. I
adjusted. One does after a bit, but yikes!