[Magdalen] New specs

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:11:12 UTC 2015

I didn't pass through the bifocal period, but went straight to progressives
(even though they were more expensive) because my bifocal-wearing
friends had such trouble making that switch.

I also have reading glasses for those times when I want to curl up with
a book. They're well worth the small expense and afford delightful
moments of confusion when I look up momentarily and wonder why
I can't see :-)
-M