[Magdalen] Wedding Advice

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:31:07 UTC 2015

My granddaughter was married last year, and there were two churches involved--his for the wedding and a very light cake and punch reception for everyone, and hers for a reception for family and close friends. Everyone knew from the beginning that that's what was going to happen.
Could you do something similar, even though both will be in the same location...have kind of a light pre-reception for anyone for whatever time you designate and then the more formal and private event slightly later.
Or have something like "lemonade and cake on the lawn" with your receiving line immediately after the service.
Just some thoughts...