[Magdalen] Priest in Charge.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:50:39 UTC 2015

That's what DIDN'T happen at one of these churches (the one
closest to me, actually). They were never able to develop a strong
group of lay leaders. There were several reasons for this, I think,
But it never happened.

There were lots of people who came in, tried the layperson
pull&tug, then left in a huff. A sad repeating cycle, in fact.

So now there are only five Episcopal churches within walking
distance.
-M