[Magdalen] Mysterious leak prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 19:33:06 UTC 2015

Can one ask for a miracle in finding a leak in a condo's 99% inaccessible wall? Or in dealing with the owner who is a landlord and attorney and refuses to do anything because his unit is most likely the source, after eliminating nearly anything/everything I can to show it is not from my mom's unit, AND today allowing 3 large openings to be cut in places that can be repaired to peek inside walls...And removing a cupboard in kitchen??? This is truly the dark side of condo ownership and condo association law...
And or prayers for my sanity and stewardship of this problem and eventual sale of condo soon ( already a year past deadline because this problem began last year in July)
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone