[Magdalen] Wedding Advice

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 01:18:25 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/5/2015 8:21:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Longest  I've seen is this: TMBSOTBABOOLASJC
The Most Blessed Sacrament Of The Body  and Blood of Our Lord and
Savior Jesus  Christ>>>>>>

Reminds me of the confusion that can exist in such discussions, since
the RCC tends, more often than not, to call what Anglicans call  always
"the Blessed Sacrament" the "Eucharist".  The latter term for  Anglicans
always means the Liturgy itself, and not the consecrated elements.

David Strang.