[Magdalen] Priest in Charge.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Sep 4 19:43:09 UTC 2015

From: Cantor03--- via Magdalen

That may be why the pro-cathedral's reputation is fairly negative around active
folk in the Diocese these days.

Cheers,
Jim

>To some extent that has happened at the Procathedral because it's been
>several years since their last full time Rector left.

OTOH, I have alluded before to the previous senior warden's monthly
"sermon" in the Procathedral newsletter.  This warden was a nice  guy,
and gave a lot of time to the Procathedral, but why this would  include
delivering sermons to the faithful despite no credentials for such,
is beyond me.  I think sometimes in scarce clergy situations, the  lines
between what activities are appropriate for the laity and what  activities
are not appropriate for the laity get blurred.

David S.