[Magdalen] Car Prayers Needed

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 20:48:54 UTC 2015

This afternoon Lisa and I were headed up to the Pocono Mountains for the
remainder of the weekend. I was almost halfway there when my car developed
a nasty vibration and the Check Engine light started flashing and then came
on steadily. Fortunately, all this began just before (not after TBTG) an
interchange on the turnpike. I immediately got off and headed home,
sweating bullets all the way. We made it back and the car will now sit in
the driveway till Tuesday morning when I'm hoping it will start and I can
take it to the dealership. I experienced a similar vibration briefly on our
trip to Massachusetts four weeks ago, but it went away and I had the car
serviced right afterward and they thought they had found the problem (a
fuel pressure sensor). Obviously there's something else amiss. It really
feels like a fuel line issue, almost as though it could stall out at any
moment. The vibration is worse at high speeds, but it is very rough idling
too. I shifted into neutral at every red traffic light on the way home. On
a downgrade when I let up on the accelerator the vibration nearly
disappears.

​Pray please for a successful repair this time, and my sanity meanwhile. I
really didn't need this headache with my impending surgery in less than two
weeks.
--

Christopher Hart