[Magdalen] More with Marcy

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:36:21 UTC 2015

Sally D>If it were me, I would rather be thinking "I can help Jim with the
> > cooking" than "I will never cook again".

interesting insight Sally. I often think that my mom is 'day dreaming' when
she speaks clearly of things that are not possible or that she thinks 'just
happened'... tiny windows in otherwise what seems to be completely normal
brain behavior most of the time.  Often if she wakes up from a nap, she
appears to 'be' in a different place or time, but it only lasts a few
minutes...

My mom has control of so little of her life any more that what comes out of
her mouth, nice, mean or memory is about all she can say and do for herself
these days. I have tried to imagine what it is like. Not only is it
difficult, it is also a place I'd rather not go. Yet - about her, or me.

I am blessed by the responses people have posted and by our care for one
another so many times and especially at this time for Jim and Marcy and
others we are praying for.

with love
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com