[Magdalen] Worship leader

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 16:35:21 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/7/2015 12:24:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
charles.wohlers at verizon.net writes:

In  Massachusetts (and here in VT), I'd never heard of licensed worship
leaders>>>>>>>>>>

Some licensed layreaders may compose their own sermons here in the
Diocese of Bethlehem (USA).

It was on the occasion of such a sermon delivered by a layreader that
I walked out of Saint Stephen's in Wilkes-Barre.  His sermon was  an
exercise in heresy, and I simply couldn't stand for it.

I thought my exit would have been taken as a protest, but I later
discovered, to my sorrow, that most congregants thought I needed to
get to the restroom.

David Strang.