[Magdalen] In the jungle

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:31:12 UTC 2015

My dad was from northern Wisconsin and for him the only canonical Christmas
tree was the Scotch pine.  That's what we always had.   They make a
beautiful dense, fat tree.  The needles are prickly to work around though.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.