[Magdalen] Worship leader

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Sep 7 18:32:41 UTC 2015

If it were my parish, I would want a licensed worship leader to do it.
Smaller, weekday daily offices are one thing; the main Sunday service is
another, as far as I am concerned.  In East Tennessee, however, this
license was trained by the parish priest (unlike licensed preacher, who
must take a pretty extensive diocesan course), so it was pretty easy to do,
and I enjoyed doing it.  Preaching is not the issue, since the preaching
license is a separate thing from the worship leader license.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu