[Magdalen] For those who truly seek the solution for today's world

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 00:34:26 UTC 2015

We have goldenrod all summer and into fall here! I *thought* in the deep recesses of memory and minus 28 years that goldenrod was a fall bloomer.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2015, at 5:22 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

Saw a stand of goldenrod just coming in to tassel on Saturday
and I heard my mother's voice as clearly as if she were sitting
in the back seat.

"Goldenrod!
Six weeks to frost."
-M