[Magdalen] New specs

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 8 11:32:27 UTC 2015

I'm like you - on in the morning and off at night.  The problem this
morning was that last night I had accidentally swept them off the
cabinet  onto the floor and I couldn't see them. I needed to get washed
and dressed so I could go out to the car and retrieve the spare ones I
keep there to be able to find them under the bed.

I've seen some people have their glasses on a cord round their neck or
push them up on top of their head, making them far more accessible in
both cases.

Roger