[Magdalen] New specs

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:52:10 UTC 2015

Before my cataract surgery I wore my progressive lens all the time.  After
cataract surgery my ophthalmologist said, "Don't buy my glasses."  I buy
reading glasses; some at the dollar store, some at the drug store, some at
the grocery store.  The most I have spent is $13.00, I also have some I
bought for $1.  The frames are not very good on the dollar glasses.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan