[Magdalen] pencils

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 12:39:40 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/8/2015 8:14:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

Just saw  a tweet where a librarian was handing out pencils to
students (today is the  first day of school) and it made me
try to remember the last time I picked  up a pencil to write
something. I bet it's been twenty  years.>>>>>>

And the California Incense Cedars (calocedrus decurrens)
thank you for not using pencils since the wood used in pencils
is generally of that species.  It sharpens well.

The vault in my front room ("cathedral ceiling") is incense cedar.
It would make a very large pile of pencils.

David Strang.