[Magdalen] New specs

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:51:52 UTC 2015

Wonderful description Marion!
Heretofore I had also never ever been able to put my glasses temporarily on top of my head because of heavy glass lenses. Thankfully this new possibility coincided with the newly claimed habit of taking off glasses to "read the fine print" and other similar needs for the naked aging eye (despite having bifocals) LOL

Lynn who needs an eye exam and new lenses soon even if Rx has not changed

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 8, 2015, at 10:17 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

I had some of those.  They were like dragonfly wings, I said.  But in the end I was too hard on them and I had to abandon them after quite a few years.  They were great.

Marion, a pilgrim