[Magdalen] New specs

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:05:23 UTC 2015

I couldn't wear my contacts recently for 2 weeks because I had a shingles
lesion in my left eye. It was incredibly annoying to have to wear the
glasses as they irritated the shingles on the side of my head and I was
delighted to get the OK from my eye doc to resume contact wear. I'm
considering asking him on my next visit if I'm a candidate for LASIK. I'm
scared of it but I'm tired of having to correct my vision and wondering if
that would improve things.